Monday 26 May 2014

Planet Harriers – Part 3

Here are some pictures of my Naomi running Planet Harriers. 

 
Swapping out the Naomi motherboard for a Hikaru was no problem at all, everything hooked right up perfectly!


The 31KHz monitor is ideal for Planet Harriers, although the game can also be set to 24KHz or 15KHz on the boards test menu.  The custom marquee was produced by Spectre (Arcade Otaku).  I am considering a control panel overlay, but I do like the nice clean look of the powder coated panel.

1 comment:

  1. Dude, I've been wanting to play this game since I first saw coverage of it in the early 2000's! I'm not into the arcade scene, but it looks like I won't be able to play it unless I make my own arcade and buy my own board... which seem to get rarer as time goes by. Any tips?

    ReplyDelete