Thursday 4 June 2015

Cadillacs and Dinosaurs, Salamander 2, Ball Tops and Catalogues

Here are some recent purchases.

Cadillacs and Dinosaurs (de-suicided) - Capcom
Although I haven’t been actively searching for one, this has been on my wanted list ever since I’ve had a wanted list!  This is the USA version.

 
 
Salamander 2 Daughter Kit - Konami


I picked this up on Yahoo Japan.  Somehow this passed me by and I’ve never played it.  I love Konami shooters and have heard lots of good reports about it.  The Konami GX Type 2 motherboard wasn’t originally supplied with the kit, but was included in the auction.

The kit contains the following:

Salamander 2 Kit Box
Salamander 2 daughter PCB, Serial No. 751681
Anti-Static Bags
PCB Feet
Salamander 2 Manual
Stickers
2x Marquee Artwork – Serial Matches PCB
Moves List
Cardboard POP Artwork



Sanwa Denshi Briar LB-35 – 100% Textured Surface and Street Fighter III 3rd Strike Ball Tops



Street Fighter III 2nd Impact side scroll, and SNK and Jaleco Catalogues
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment